Followers

08 July 2011

I Caught Up!

This post's title says it all. Finally, finally, I caught up on my Romantique Sampler.
Part 10
Part 11
As of 26 June 2011
Part 12
Part 13
And here's how it looks like currently.
I managed to beat the deadline by four days too. (I had completed Part 13 couple of days ago but didn't have the opportunity to take a decent photo until this morning). Can you tell my needle's been busy? ^.^
Guess what's I'm stitching at the moment while waiting for the next part?
Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

So pretty and delicate!!

Giovanna said...

Wow, it's beautiful! And your stitching is perfect. Congrats on catching up!

Anne said...

It's really beautiful Veronica! You have done a lot of work on it and the colours are so pretty!

Joysze said...

It's so sweet, Veronica. I love it.

Mouse said...

woooo hoooo ... I've just got a tiny bit to do and then I've got this month's done as well :) you sure have done good to catch up :) love mouse xxx

zarina said...

I love those blue roses. Looking real good.

DJ said...

It's sooooooooo beautiful!!! And you caught up just in time too! I printed off my new patterns today! *Hugs*

Sue said...

This is just beautiful, nice work!